backround

Saturday, January 30, 2010

Our Courtship

Jonathan and I spent every day together for most of our courtship. In the beginning we both worked Monday thru Friday at about the same time so I would pick Jonathan up when he got of work and we would hang out until almost morning. There was a small point where I got scared and tried to cool it down but failed miserably, what I can say is it was meant to be. Jonathan was so active and I was more relaxed so I followed him to his games and to hang out with friends and he would come with me to parks and to hang out with my friends.
Our first kiss was on our third date I think, meaning three days after we meet. Jonathan was dropping me off at home and of course he walked me to the door we were saying good buy (isn’t it so funny how that takes so much longer in the beginning of the relationship). He went to kiss me on the forehead and I thought he was going for my lips so I puckered up and got on my tippy toes and I ended up kissing this teeth. I can’t stop laughing about it. It was wonderful because we thought that we had to prove to each other that we really could kiss.
Not to long after we meet I had planed a trip to Utah to see my family. It was hard for us to think about being away from each other for a whole week. Jonathan took me down to Seattle for the day before I left. We went to the mall and went to the photo booth for our first photos together. I had to show off my new man. Then we went to the zoo and had so much fun. When I got to Utah I had a lot of fun with my sisters but I realized that from then on I wanted to take him with me.
We dated for almost five year before me got married. We had a great time getting to know each other. I was defiantly not always easy but it was always worth it. We spent our time playing with friends and family, taking small trips to Ocean Shores, Utah and Idaho. We also spent many wonderful weekends in Seattle, going to the markets and playing around.

1 comment:

  1. so cute. i'm glad you are back to blogging, i love to read your blog. cute pics, such young lovebirds!!!

    ReplyDelete